It’s been a long week, so enjoy some art (and spam). Next week we’ll get back to discussing the many faults of Gmail. And senders. And receivers. And, well, everyone has faults. And email is Dead. Tabs killed it.
- laura on FAQ about opens and Gmail caching
- NetGains Technologies Pvt Ltd on FAQ about opens and Gmail caching
- Google change breaks email open, location and device tracking on FAQ about opens and Gmail caching
- Derek Harding on More info about Gmail image caching
- Gmail Takes Away Data With Image Caching - What Does This Mean to Email Marketers? - My Blog | My Blog on Gmail deploys image proxy servers